Our standards are high. So are the rewards.
Choosing a car is one of the most important decisions you can make, because safety counts. That’s why every Honda Certified Used Car goes through our rigorous certification process to make sure it lives up to Honda’s high standards.
And only well-maintained Honda vehicles are eligible for certification, a process that includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer technician, in which all major vehicle systems are scrutinized
- Replacement or reconditioning of any component that does not meet our standards by Honda-trained technicians. Replacements are made with Genuine Honda parts. All scheduled maintenance services are brought up to date
- A free CARFAX Vehicle History report to assure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
A 150-point inspection so you’re 150% confident.
Before Honda used cars can be called Certified, we put them through the paces.
The dealer starts with an exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, in which all major vehicle systems are scrutinized, including:
- Exhaust system
What would you give for 7 years of peace of mind? How about nothing?
Not only are Honda Certified Used Cars reliable, they are also covered by one of the most extensive used-car limited warranties in the business. Deductible? Zip. Nada. Nothing.
These warranties cover:
- Major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass and interior
- The repair or replacement of any covered part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use. With a $0 deductible
- Powertrain coverage for 7 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the vehicle’s original in-service date
- Non-powertrain coverage for 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the original warranty expiration date, or if the original warranty has expired, from the Honda Certified Used Cars purchase date